Feb. 2022 - Present
A startup creating an open-world metaverse with the latest blockchain technology.
• Lead the development team for the TipsyVerse game
• Design, test and develop scalable software to meet business requirements
• Design and develop databases/caches to store/use game data efficiently
• Manage and hire game development team (~6 people)
• Work with crypto team to design and implement efficient blockchain systems
• Setup and manage Linux systems that host servers
• Document project and software created
Jan. 2022 - Present
Develop custom software for clients using Java.
• Develop custom Java plugins using the Bukkit/Spigot API
• Modify existing source code to provide bug fixes or updates
• Communicate effectively with clients to understand their needs
• Ensure client is happy with the solution provided
2013 - 2020
A service-based game design business that specialized in creating Minecraft server experiences. Read more about it here.
• Design software/gameplay based on player's needs
• Manage community and interact meaningfully with players/customers
• Brand and advertise products to drive sales
• Manage volunteer staff-team remotely
• Maintain backend software to ensure quality user experience
Billy (Head Administrator)
Oct. 2020 - March 2022
A small company that provides trusted residential remodelling and construction services to my local area.
• Repair, replace and install vinyl siding
• Install professional seamless gutter
• Professional aluminum brake work
• Perform general labor
• Obtain new customers through digital marketing
Name: Mark Mitchell